Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Food Speriment Garlic Monkey Bread

A few weeks ago I found a Bridgford Monkey Bread... But it was Garlic Monkey Bread. I made it with dinner one night and it was SUPER yummy. I got it on clearance, so I paid $2.00. But normally it is $4.00. Not really willing to spend that much and I haven't been able to find it at any of my local stores. Last night I was at the store. (Grocery Outlet. If you have one near you.. Visit it.) I was getting a frozen garlic chicken pasta for dinner, and I thought garlic bread would be yummy. So I bought a Pilsbury french loaf. I unrolled it, just find the seam and unroll the dough. then I cut it into little 1/2X1/2 squares. Dipped the squares in 4 tbs melted butter with 2 tbs of chopped garlic in it. I then tossed them in parmesean, basil, oregano, and fines herbs. Then the pieces go into the spring form bundt pan. (I am cool and have one. You could probably pile them into the muffin cups in a muffin pan or into a round baking pan.) then baked at 350 for 22 minutes. The result FABULOUS. I really need to start taking pictures of these things. Because it was so good it was gone. So yummy, not salty, just garlicky and yummy little bites of bread. perfect for the kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment