Saturday, May 26, 2007

I Love Summer

It is summertime again and I am HAPPY. Fruit is coming back to the stores, it is fresh, beautiful and ready. I went to the store the other day and found cherries, peaches, tangerines, avocados, watermelon and cantaloupe all ripe and beautiful. So, I bought all of them. I have had more fruit in the last week than I have had in two months. I am pregnant, and for about two weeks i have been in a carb mood, and now we are in a fruit mood. Not a problem for me, I like fruit. When she gets into the scrambled eggs and ketchup mood I will not be happy.
So if you haven't gone shopping, go get some fruit. Try something new. Kiwi is a strange little fruit, but inside it is sweet and tart and YUMMY. Try papaya or mango. The produce manager in your store will know how to pick a ripe fruit, and will often let you sample it.
Love Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment